Kahuku Elderly Hauoli Hale is a affordable housing community for older adults and persons with disabilities in the north shore Oahu Enterprise Zone. It is located near North Shore beaches, parks, restaurants, other shopping and public transportation. The community consists of 64 affordable apartment homes in 32 single-story duplex buildings on 6 acres. Kahuku Hospital, and the Kaiser Clinic are close to the community, as well as the Laie Shopping Center, a post office, Foodland Market, and the Kahuku Golf Course. All units are reserved for residents who earn at or below 50% of the Area Median Income (AMI), and rents are no more than 30% of income.
Please contact the management office for application information.
- On-site Property Manager
- Community room with a kitchen
- Laundry room
- Adjacent to the municipal golf course
- Ceiling fan in living room
- New kitchen appliances, cabinets and countertops
- All electric Energy Star appliances
- Solar water heaters
- Energy Star light fixtures Patio or porch